This button maker machine is used with the 2-1/4″ button making supplies.
- All metal construction
- Cam-on-roller design requires very little physical force to operate
- Button maker machine is compact and lightweight for easy storage and transport
- Cushioned hand grip
- Two-step button making process
- Swivel dieset increases speed
- “Positive stop” ensures upper and lower die alignment
- Rust-resistant plating
- “Zero scrap loss” engineering
- Available in a fabric option. Please contact Tecre for further information.
- For Graphic Cutting Needs Use: Model 2225, 2-1/4″ Round Photo Graphic Punch or Model 2625, 2-1/4″ Round Graphic Punch
- Weight: 10 lbs.
- Length: 10” Width: 3” Height: 6”
- Made in USA
The Model 225 machine creates quality, professional buttons. They are the most popular size! The 2-1/4 inch Button Maker comes with:
- A Model 225 Button Maker (Machine)
- Sample Button Supplies
- 3 Month Subscription to Button Design Software
- Instructions & Warranty
This machine is super easy and fun to use. Its great for kids and adults alike. You can design your buttons using our Designer Software or the design program of your choosing, print your graphic on just about any inkjet or laser printer, cut it out, and press it into a button on your very own 2.25 inch button maker machine!
It comes with a lifetime manufacturers warranty and is backed by the ChapeaButtons.com dedication to customer satisfaction. We are always here to solve any problem, as well as help you with your projects and share information.
*When used with the Model 2625 Graphic Punch this machine can accommodate paper up to 5 mil in thickness. That includes standard office or laser paper, as well as many papers called “Photo Quality Inkjet” or something similar. When used with the Model 2225 Graphic Punch paper of virtually any thickness can be used. That includes glossy and heavyweight photo paper as well as traditional photos from a lab or even coated dye-sublimation papers.