This button maker machine comes with a unique crimp die adapter which is placed in the die when making flat backed buttons. To make collet back buttons with pins, simply remove the adapter.
- All metal construction
- Cam-on-roller design requires very little physical force to operate
- Button maker machine is compact and lightweight for easy storage and transport
- Cushioned hand grip
- Two-step button making process
- Swivel dieset increases speed
- “Positive stop” ensures upper and lower die alignment
- Rust-resistant plating
- “Zero scrap loss” engineering
- Available in a fabric option. Please contact Tecre for further information.
- For Graphic Cutting Needs Use: Model 1313, 1″ Round Graphic Punch
- Weight: 6.5 lbs.
- Length: 10” Width: 3” Height: 6”
- Made in USA
The 1 inch sized buttons are a very common size for bands:
- A Model 100 Button Maker (Machine)
- Sample Button Supplies
- Instructions & Warranty
The 1 inch sized buttons are the most popular in the industry.
This machine is super easy and fun to use. Its great for kids and adults alike. You can design your buttons using our Designer Software or the design program of your choosing, print your graphics on just about any inkjet or laser printer, cut out the circles, and press it into a button on your very own 1 inch button maker machine!
It comes with a lifetime manufacturers warranty and is backed by the ChapeaButtons.com dedication to customer satisfaction. We are always here to solve any problem, as well as help you with your projects and share information.