This button maker machine is used with the 1-1/4″ button making supplies.
- All metal construction
- Cam-on-roller design requires very little physical force to operate
- Button maker machine is compact and lightweight for easy storage and transport
- Cushioned hand grip
- Two-step button making process
- Swivel dieset increases speed
- “Positive stop” ensures upper and lower die alignment
- Rust-resistant plating
- “Zero scrap loss” engineering
- Available in a fabric option. Please contact Tecre for further information.
- For Graphic Cutting Needs Use: Model 1629, 1-1/4″ Round Graphic Punch
- Weight: 7.5 lbs.
- Length: 10” Width: 3” Height: 6”
- Made in USA
The 1-1/4 inch button machine creates superior quality, professional buttons that have a high resale value. They are just a little bigger than their 1 inch counterparts, but require less production time because the pin-backs come pre-assembled.
- A Model 125 Button Maker (Machine)
- Instructions & Warranty
This machine is super easy and fun to use. Its great for kids and adults alike. You can design your buttons using our Designer Software or the design program of your choosing, print your graphic on just about any inkjet or laser printer, cut it out, and press it into a button on your very own 1.25 inch button maker machine!
It comes with a lifetime manufacturers warranty and is backed by the ChapeaButtons.com dedication to customer satisfaction. We are always here to solve any problem, as well as help you with your projects and share information.